Click here for the Articles of Association
EPAT is a cross-phase ‘Starter Trust’, providing high quality educational provision, standards and outcomes in local schools. It was formed on 1st February 2017, through a collaborative partnership between The Eastwood Academy (a secondary converter academy) and Bournemouth Park Primary School (a maintained primary school).
The principal reasons for establishing EPAT were to:
- Form strong, collaborative partnerships with other local schools.
- Improve educational provision, standards and outcomes in local schools.
- Improve the transition from primary to secondary education.
- Improve recruitment, professional development and career opportunities for staff.
- Centralise business services, procurement and administrative functions, thereby generating efficiencies and economies of scale.