Ethos and Vision
EPAT's ethos - ‘Believe, Succeed, Together’ – is an unwavering belief that all pupils can and will succeed and this will be achieved together.
EPAT's vision is to provide sustainable, high quality educational provision, standards and outcomes in local schools.
This vision is articulated into 10 commitments:
1. To provide opportunities for all primary pupils to achieve:
- Good Level of Development (GLD) at Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Required Standard (WA) in Year 1 Phonics.
- Expected Standard (EXP) at KS1.
- Expected Standard (EXP) at KS2.
2. To provide opportunities for all secondary pupils to achieve:
- Expected Progress at KS3.
- 9-5 in GCSE English and Mathematics.
- English Baccalaureate (EBacc).
- Expected Attainment 8 (A8).
- Expected Progress 8 (P8).
3. To provide environments in which all pupils feel proud of their academy, shown by their excellent behaviour, attitude to learning, attendance and punctuality.
4. To provide safe and secure environments in which all pupils are able to thrive and any concerns they have are dealt with promptly and effectively.
5. To provide learning environments in which the majority of teaching is outstanding and never less than consistently good.
6. To provide opportunities for all pupils to develop high levels of literacy appropriate to their age.
7. To provide opportunities for all pupils to develop high levels of numeracy appropriate to their age.
8. To provide environments in which all pupils are able to broaden their education through a range of SMSC opportunities.
9. To provide environments in which every opportunity is taken to celebrate and share success.
10. To provide opportunities and experiences for all pupils so that they are well equipped for the next stage in their education, training or employment.